Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Updates

Hello! It has been a crazy week and a half. Mom had a full hysterectomy on April 30th. She is doing very well. We were able to bring her home the next day. The day of the surgery was a long day!! Vanessa, Natalie, dad, and I took mom down at 4:30am that morning and was there till 5:00pm! Many of you know my dad so imagine him in down town St. Louis for 10 hours!!! He was really good though. There were a few moments that made me laugh out loud, but God love him!!!!

I got to babysit Easton(Jeff and Jodi's baby) and let me tell you Dawn is not ready for another baby!!! Easton was wonderful but I am not used to the baby stage. Preston really enjoyed him.

As far as Daren and I go Daren is getting very antsy to get in the fields and I became a lifetime member of Weight Watchers! I am very happy, excited, and scared at the same time.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Mothers Day!!!

0 comments: